marketing & communication internship
Do you have a passion for sports, fashion and sustainability? Are you good with words and images do you think out of the box? Then maybe you're the person we're looking for!
- You help strategising about our marketing- and communication. You get creative with us in how to grown our brand recognition.
- You're making content for our online channels about sports, sustainability, health...
- You help us measuring our sustainability impact and researching how we can report even better on this.
- You assist in writing newsletters, managing social media and writing blogposts.
- You research influencer partnerships and press. You reach out to them and try to establish partnerships.
- You assist in graphic design.
- You have a passion for fashion, sports and sustainability.
- You have a background in communication, marketing, graphic design, digital media or similar.
- You're fluent in English and know how to captivate readers through your writing.
- You know the main social media channels and know the most important influencers.
- You're creative, flexible, autonomous and you take initiative.
- You know how to work with Photoshop and Indesign.
- An interesting internship with a lot of responsibilities within a creative environment.
- An internship of minimum 3 months (3-5 days per week). Due to the current health crisis, the internship can not take place in our offices an we will work online.
- You start as soon as possible.
Interested? Send your cv / cover letter / a movie / socials / .... to firstname.lastname@example.org